Monday 25 April 2011

Fire Season on Kindle - 99p

For Easter, and to celebrate the launch of the Kindle Edition, Fire Season on Kindle is now 99p, down from £2.97. For readers overseas it is also available from Amazon.com and Amazon.de at a similar discount.

Following the interest in the book after the Sample Sunday extract, I'm using this post to answer a few questions.

For people looking for the discount rates the book is available from:
And as far as I am aware, the offer will be on until end of May.

If you want a sample of the book, the Sample Sunday post is an extract. Alternative the free e-book Arrival can give you a longer sample of my writing style.

Here's the publisher's press release:

--Press release --

For Easter, Fire Season by VH Folland is now 99p on Kindle. (For US and German readers, it has been similarly reduced on Amazon.com and Amazon.de.)

"Thought provoking, emotional and compassionate, this is a book I could read again. A recommended read." Clover Hill Book Reviews

The story of a remote airstrip in Fire Season, the novel has been well received. Following the busy paperback launch at ExCel, the Kindle edition is now following suit with this promotion which marks Ragged Angel Ltd's first venture into e-books outside their Principia Malefex game line.

"It was a wonderful book about a community in action, a great vacation book." EK Family Reviews

For the duration of the offer, the reduced rate is available in the UK from Amazon.co.uk, or from the Amazon.de or Amazon.com for international readers.

"...hidden twists and turns paving Folland's well-laid path of adventure all the way to a thrilling conclusion." J. McAlpine CR5 Magazine

--end pr--

I think that covers the main points raised in my inbox. If not, then please let me know.

If it always gets this much interest, I might do sample sunday again, hopefully with a sample of my current WIP which I am aiming to finish by next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment