Sunday 17 April 2011

Back from launch, and very tired

I'm back from the book launch and very tired. I'll post a better update once I clear my head. We ran out of the Arrival pamphlet and Fire Season cards. A number of copies went, but none signed, which I am told is unusual. Unfortunately I did back away from the chance of a video interview, which would have been good publicity, but by that point my voice had gone and I felt like a zombie so how it turned out would have been random chance.

It was also a chance to talk to the Vulcan to the Sky team members present, about restoring the Vulcan and this year's display schedule. Mentioning XH558, the charity offer from the publisher is still on. Buy the book from either of the links below and the profit goes to Vulcan to the Sky.

Paperback:

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide


Kindle:

Fire Season (Kindle Edition - XH558 offer)



Meanwhile once I have recovered, I need to get back to writing. I think today might be one for quiet reflection - and catching up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment