Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Everything's up in the air

It is very difficult to give a blog update now, because I can't go into detail until things are signed.

The book was submitted to the connection I mentioned in a previous update, but frankly I am getting impatient. I can hold out for the best deal, or settle for getting it into print and into a position where I can capitalise on the marketing and distribution that has been on hold. The second option is getting very tempting.

My fallback option gives me review copies, distribution, a print run, set release date and pre-orders, (and options on a second book ) so to be honest I wouldn't exactly lose out.

The problem is that I want to get back to writing, not worrying about this sort of thing.

Hope you're enjoying the Twitter story!

Follow VHFolland on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment