Wednesday 22 September 2010

Publication details

After all the ups and downs the book is coming out. With the contract in place, I find myself very nervous.

In summary the book is being released as:
  • mass market paperback
  • planned R.R.P. £6.99
with a Kindle edition.

The title is under revision, but a new working title has been decided on and cover art is in production. The trailers and teaser trailers will be coming out soon, as will a press release. The publisher is talking to distributors and pre-orders will be available soon - probably with the first teaser trailer.

Bound galleys and electronic ARCs are available - drop me a note if you are interested, either by email or through the blog.

Personally I'm amazed it's coming out, terrified something will go wrong again, and trying very hard to get used to refering to my book as something other than Firestorm. It's an odd adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment