Wednesday 16 June 2010

The current situation

The back cover blurb has now been added to all the various web pages I have set up to promote the book. Between feeds, pages and forums the current situation is:
  • 69 or so search results
  • 4 or 5 dedicated websites
  • Twitter (oddly the twitter account has only five followers but I keep running into my tweets in syndication)
  • Two pre-orders.

Needless to say, the last one makes me very happy, since I don't have a release date yet.

The only problem I have is that the promo work is cutting into my writing time. I've got my next book half-written, and can't find time to finish it off!

Also, Bewrite just launched Liza Granville's "The Tor". All the best to Liza. This is her third book with Bewrite, but I'd imagine you still get just as nervous as you do about the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment